Thank you for your reservation request. It is VERY important you read the following information in preparation for your tour!
Be sure to have the following:
2. Gym shoes/close up shoes only (If unsure do send us a picture to confirm)
3. Experience begins at 10am sharp on Necker. Note arriving after 10am will be decreasing your two hours and also risking the chances of feeding the lemurs. Note once Necker staff has already fed the lemurs Gumption can’t take you in to do so.
4. Cash payments only.
5. Do note arrive late or you will risk not feeding the lemurs. However all Nature Experience are to be finished by 12pm regardless of starting time at full cost.
6. Note it’s a Nature Experience and lots of walking is involved. It’s important you don’t party too hard the night before, if you show up and seem intoxicated we will have to ask you to stay back...
7. Do note by not having the Virgin Social media policy | Lemurs Visit forms along with proper shoes you’d be ask to leave and it will be disappointing. All of this is for the safety of yourself, Necker team and Gumption who’s head host and founder.
Any questions please feel to drop us a email or Facebook Gumption’s Learning Adventures.
See you soon!